No more lost paper in student school bags! School newsletters, school notices and alerts are communicated directly to the parent smartphone through the Skoolbag school Mobile App.
How does it work?
Once a school has registered with Skoolbag, we will configure their School Mobile App. This process happens very quickly, and the school is then able to create their content categories and upload their notifications and/or documents.
After that, parents add the School Mobile App to their phone, and can view the schools documents and notifications.
Skoolbag is a very flexible school mobile app and offers:
- Unlimited free instant Push message Notifications (Push anything instantly)
- Unlimited Push message categories for parents to subscribe to.
- Information pages (Create unlimited content pages on the fly)
- Permission Notes
- Links to website pages
- Embedded PDF documents
- Embedded Videos/Maps and GPS directions
- Create your own unlimited custom eForms with payment and signatures if required.
- Unlimited content Categories (Create unlimited content categroies on the fly)
- RSS Feed and Google Calendar integration
- Password protected content
- Social Media Integration with Twitter and Facebook.
- Social Media sharing (Option for parents/students to share app content on their own Facebook/Twitter feeds )
- Website integration (Post content once, and publish everywhere)
- Includes free Skoolbag Website which syncs seamlessly with the app!
- Reply by SMS and Email( Great for Parent/Student Feedback)
- Unlimited photo galleries (create a photo gallery on any content entry)
- Parent eForms for Sick Note/Absent and Change of details.
Skoolbag is Easy to Update:
It is quick and easy to update school notifications. Teachers and staff can update the status of any event by using the admin tools from a computer or their smart phone.